Our NoiseBarrier™ contains an acoustic filter designed to reduce the intensity of sound waves as they get stronger, while still allowing air and sound to pass through.
The wearer can carry on a normal conversation. The normal voice can be heard with a slight reduction of volume, while the background noise is filtered out to a safer level.
Most types of hearing protection seal off the ear with an insulating material such as foam, or silicone; this blocks sound from entering the ear and hearing is protected, but these plugs can create problems. In addition to the frustration of having to shout to carry on a conversation, wearers are frequently unable to hear sound they want to. Having the ear completely sealed off can also leave a stuffy, plugged up feeling.
NoiseBarrier™ protects hearing without the problems associated with standard,
unfiltered earplugs. NoiseBarrier™ is a fully certified custom earplug (EN352-2:2002)
Some of the benefits of custom NoiseBarrier™ include:-
- Contains a patented acoustical chamber which reduces all sound to approximately speech level
- Easily fitted in place – will not fall out when in use
- Permits wearer to hear and carry on a conversation at all times, without removing the hearing protection
- Can be worn continuously without discomfort
- Ear channel is not blocked
- Made of soft medical grade silicone that can be easily wiped clean
- Custom earmould giving the best seal, with the acoustic filter inserted into the sound canal
- Does not seal off the ear sounds or passage of air
- Has no mechanical or electronic parts to move, wear out, contaminate or injure the ear
- Impression service available
- NANO Anti-Bacterial coating
- Optional neck cord available
- Long lasting, several years lifespan
NoiseBarrier™ is suitable for environments where excessive noise is an issue, including :-
- Musicians / Vocalists
- Attending Concerts / Clubs
- Working Environment
- Motorsport / Motorcycling
- Flight Plugs for Pressure and Stress Relief
- Machine / Power Tool Operation
Our Quality Control team inspects every custom earmould manufactured by our skilled technicians and is responsible for ensuring that our reputation for outstanding product quality is maintained.