dB Hearing, now offer the ER Bang, custom shooting hearing protection for shooters, hunters, target shooters, police, military and security personnel.
Each pair of our ER Bang Series Custom Ear Protectors is tested using specialist equipment to ensure they deliver the optimum results before you receive them and being custom made means they are extremely comfortable so allowing you to wear them for hours
Manufactured individually in the UK after ear impression taking, all are custom-made to fit your ear perfectly. Made of soft material, hardly perceptible, provide the highest wearing comfort even underneath a protective helmet.
No impairment e.g. when taking aim with long firearms, the earmould corresponds to that of the world-wide-known ‘ER’ musician’s hearing protector.
Perfect for, hunters and target shooters,
security personnel, police forces and military forces.
Noise level-dependent, immediate protective effect during shooting and impulse noises.
Benefits of our Custom ER Bang Ear Protectors
- Moderate attenuation effect during unwavering continuous noise (illustration 2 and 3)
- Speech and surrounding noise remain audible
- Suitable for percussionists
- Can be converted to custom fit professional in-ear-monitoring
- Simple fast removal of attenuation elements/connection of headphones
- Quick and easy insertion and removal
- Cosmetically pleasing, hardly noticeable
- Red in right ear, blue in left ear colour coded indicators
- Optionally available with removable connecting cord (special clips) and clip for attaching to clothes. The connecting cord detaches itself from the hearing protector under excessively strong pressure – because it’s best to be safe
- Includes user instructions and storage case
- Nano Antibacterial surface coating, prevents the build up of unwanted deposits on the surface.
The ER Bang has been type-tested by PZT GmbH, European notified body with the identification number 1974, An der Junkerei 48 F, D-26389 Withelmshaven. The ePRO-ER conforms to the regulations of Directive 89/686/EEC (Personal Protective Equipment) EN 352-2:2002, ANSI/ASA S12.42-2010 (Impulse Peak Insertion Loss (IPIL)
Our Quality Control team inspects every custom earmould manufactured by our skilled technicians and is responsible for ensuring that our reputation for outstanding product quality is maintained.